Hoy and Walls Community Bus Driver Required
The successful applicant:-
- Must hold as a minimum a clean driving licence Full D for local service bus.
- Successful applicants are required to satisfy CRBS disclosure at employers expense
- Midas training is an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
- The job is part-time, the actual day and hours still to be confirmed. It will however comprise of either Thursday afternoons at a total of 5.5 hours or Friday afternoons at a total of 7 hours. In addition, there will be one Sunday in four at a total 3.75 hours for the runs.
- The successful applicant must be flexible within these hours and be prepared to provide cover for holidays and sickness
The purpose of the role is to:-
Deliver a community bus service in accordance with the laid down regulations. Ensure that passengers have a friendly on time service and implement that service to a professional standard. Ensure passenger safety at all times. Process reports and complete paperwork for the on-going evaluation of the community bus service.
Contribute to the effective and efficient management of the bus community bus service.
£9.00 per hour
There will be a probationary period of three months.
Or, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org to request these.
Closing Date Friday 30th November 2018