Hoy and Walls Community Bus Driver Required
The successful applicant:-
- Must hold as a minimum a clean driving licence Full D for local service bus.
- Successful applicants are required to satisfy CRBS disclosure at employers expense
- Midas training is an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
- The job is part-time, comprising of Wednesday afternoons at a total of 5.5 hours and all day Fridays at a total of 10 hours. Applicants may apply to cover the whole or part of the hours on offer.
- In addition, there will be one Sunday in four at a total of 4 hours for the runs.
- The successful applicant must be flexible within these hours and be prepared to provide cover for holidays and sickness
The purpose of the role is to:-
Deliver a community bus service in accordance with the laid down regulations. Ensure that passengers have a friendly punctual service and implement that service to a professional standard. Ensure passenger safety at all times. Process reports and complete paperwork for the on-going evaluation of the community bus service. Contribute to the effective and efficient management of the community bus service.
£9.00 per hour
There will be a probationary period of three months.
Or, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org to request these.
If you do not have required internet access or for more details, please contact Deborah Jaques for the application form and job description on 01856 701 356.
Closing Date 5pm Monday 14th October 2019