Hoy and Walls Community Bus Driver Required
The successful applicant: –
- Must hold as a minimum a clean driving licence Full D category.
If you don’t have this category on your licence, but would be interested in applying for the position, please contact Debs Jaques on 701444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Successful applicants are required to satisfy CRBS disclosure at employer’s expense.
- Midas training is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given.
- The job is part-time, comprising of 19 hours plus one Sunday in five amounting to an additional 4 hours for the runs on the Sunday.
- The successful applicant must be flexible within these hours and be prepared to provide cover for holidays and sickness.
The purpose of the role is to: –
Deliver a community bus service in accordance with the laid down regulations. Ensure that passengers have a friendly punctual service and implement that service to a professional standard. Ensure passenger safety at all times. Process reports and complete paperwork for the on-going evaluation of the community bus service. Contribute to the effective and efficient management of the community bus service.
£9.50 per hour
There will be a probationary period of three months.
You can download an application form from the website www.hoyorkney.com under IoHDT, Application Forms https://hoyorkney.com/2021/05/iohdt-bus-driver-application-form-may-2021/ and a job description also https://hoyorkney.com/2021/05/iohdt-bus-driver-job-description/. Or, alternatively email email@example.com to request these.
If you do not have required internet access or for more details, please contact Deborah Jaques for the application form and job description on 01856 701 444.
Closing Date Monday 31st May 2021IoHDT Job Advertisement Bus Driver - May 21
Island of Hoy Development Trust
Registered in Scotland as a charity (SC038909)
Company Limited by guarantee (SC306586)
Registered Office: Revenge, Naval Hall, Longhope, Orkney, KW16 3PG