Feasibility Researcher Required
10 hours per week (flexible) @ £10.00 per hour plus relevant expenses
IoHDT is looking to recruit a part time Feasibility Researcher on Hoy for a Fixed Term contract for 6 months starting May 2014
The successful applicant will be expected:
- To assess the current provision of Home Care on the island.
- To highlight shortfalls in this provision and identify what is required to achieve a more holistic Home Care/Help service for the service user.
- To identify the needs of the Home Care helpers to ensure realistic job satisfaction.
- To investigate the financial input to the current service and assess additional funding required for an enhanced service.
- To liaise with other communities about what they are doing in this respect.
- To research possible funding streams for an improved service.
- To provide regular reports on progress and write a final report to the Island of Hoy Development Trust.
The successful applicant must be highly motivated, able to work unsupervised on their own initiative. They must possess excellent communication skills and be able to relate with vulnerable people. A current driving licence and access to a vehicle are essential.
Further information and applications by letter to
Teresa Bird, Myre Cottage, Longhope, KW16 3PQ
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 28th March 2014 at 5pm
with interviews being held on Saturday 12th April 2014.