Hoy and Walls Community Bus Driver Required
The successful applicant:-
- Must hold as a minimum a clean driving licence Full D for local service bus.
- Successful applicants are required to satisfy CRBS disclosure at employers expense
- Midas training is an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
- The job is part-time, the actual day and hours still to be confirmed. It will however comprise of either Thursday afternoons at a total of 5.5 hours or Friday afternoons at a total of 7 hours. In addition, there will be one Sunday in four at a total 3.75 hours for the runs.
- The successful applicant must be flexible within these hours and be prepared to provide cover for holidays and sickness
The purpose of the role is to:-
Deliver a community bus service in accordance with the laid down regulations. Ensure that passengers have a friendly on time service and implement that service to a professional standard. Ensure passenger safety at all times. Process reports and complete paperwork for the on-going evaluation of the community bus service.
Contribute to the effective and efficient management of the bus community bus service.
£9.00 per hour
There will be a probationary period of three months.
Or, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org to request these.
Closing Date Friday 30th November 2018
DUE TO HOLIDAYS, THE OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED FROM 1ST JUNE TO THE 25TH JUNE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE TIMES BELOW
THE OFFICE WILL BE OPEN ON:
Wednesday 6th June 11.30 – 18.30
Thursday 7th June 10.00 – 16.00
Wednesday 20th June 11.30 – 18.30
Thursday 21st June 10.00 – 16.00
FOR ANYTHING URGENT, PLEASE CONTACT DEANNA AT email@example.com
THE OFFICE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN AS NORMAL FROM MONDAY 25TH JUNE.
APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE
Due to the poor weather forecast for this week, the AGM has been postponed and will now be held on Wednesday 7th March 2018 at 7.30pm at The Shore, YM Community Hall, Longhope.
The community bus will be available free of charge from Hoy via Lyness to The Shore and back. Pre-booking is essential, if you wish to use the bus, please contact the Trust office on 701356 or Debs on 701444.